You’ve finally decided a swimming pool would be a great addition to your home. And you’re right! After all, who doesn’t like hours of entertainment, swimming and lounging around the pool, and bonus, it’s a great way to raise your property value, too. So, before settling for a run-of-the-mill manufactured pool that looks like every other pool on the block, make sure to do your research and find a design that best suits your home and landscape. And while swimming pools may seem like a luxury, today, you can design a beautiful, custom pool without breaking the bank.
1. A pool that complements your home. A custom pool should complement your home and landscape. For example, a Mediterranean-style home would look great with a Grecian swimming pool, simple and elegant in design. Yet if your outdoor living space has a natural, tropical style, you may want a natural pool design with waterfall features and a lagoon-like appearance.
2. Built for your family. Whether you want a pool with tanning ledges and a romantic grotto for adult fun, or a pool with family-fun features like a waterslide, a custom pool should reflect your family lifestyle, and it’s worth the investment to get the pool you’ve always dreamed of.
3. Uniqueness adds value. Your custom pool will add value to your home. A custom pool that fits your home’s unique style will increase the market value if you ever decide to sell.
4. Personalized features. From underwater barstools, a fun waterslide, water features and more, a customized pool allows you to add the features you want. Beyond design and aesthetics, with a custom pool you can also choose many green, eco-friendly, energy-efficient features, saving you money.
5. Durable construction. A custom concrete pool is both durable and have better warranties than manufactured pools, giving you more value for your investment. At Blue Haven Pools, we offer a lifetime structural warranty that gives you peace of mind that your investment will last.
When it comes to selecting a new pool design, you don’t need to choose between custom and affordability. At Blue Haven Pools, you can have both. We offer beautiful designer pools without the designer price tag. Our pools are made with structural integrity and design, which means you get a custom pool that complements your home, lifestyle and budget. Stop by or check out our beautiful and affordable pools today to find out how a Blue Haven custom swimming pool can add fun – and value – to your home.